Monday, May 19, 2008

Brooches and Lace Kit


As you know by now, my kits always include a silver or gold charm and mostly brooches and other pieces of jewelry. I find that I cannot get enough of these in my searches for scrapbooking kits so I finally decided to make my own.

Laces will also be included in my kits from now on, so just check on my site from time to time to look at my new collection.

Do you have any suggestion or do you want to request for certain elements? Just leave a note at my cbox or email me at themagdalene1965@yahoo.com


THIS KIT WILL BE REPOSTED



5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. The brooches, charms, and frames are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, these are lovely. I especially like the frames and cameos together, and wouldn't have thought to use it the way you did. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreaciate for the work you have put into the post, this helps clear away some questions I had.

    ReplyDelete