Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Prince Kit


The charm and elegance of silver will always fascinate me. When my kids were still babies, i have several silver frame collections and other trinkets that i painstakingly clean with an expensive silver cleaner...and then i discovered the convenience and simplicity of toothpaste! Yes, it got the job done...!

Thanks for all those who have only kind words to say about my kits. They are very much appreciated and warms the heart!

The kit contains the following:

  • 2 papers
  • 5 picture frames
  • 1 blue diaper pin
  • 1 tag
  • 5 baby elements
  • 1 'BABY' word art



YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IN TRICKLES IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER. I HAVE DIVIDED THE KIT INTO SMALLER CHUNK FOR FASTER DOWNLOADING.

  • Visit the Precious Moments website. --->

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, oh my, this is a very lovely kit. this is what i mean about the kit making the scrapper..... i can picture a very cute bundle in these items... thanks cel!

    ReplyDelete