Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Magical Tatty Kit


Another Tatty bear kit for all of you!

I am thinking up of new designs for frames and tags and pins...I guess i really grew tired of the usual square-rectangular-oval frame that I normally do...:o)

I had quite a time with this kit, I have to literally 'stitch' the whole tag and frame, it drove me nuts...lol....halfway through, i was thinking of quitting....and then I saw how far I've made it...and decided to do the stitches all the way! ( i realized, hey this is like real life! LOL.....and as an afterthought, why am i doing this?...hahaha.)

So, whenever you see the stitches in the frames and tags, think of me...:o)

Have a great day everyone!

DOWNLOAD HERE!


My files are stored at File Serve!
Let your uploads EARN with every downloads!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amigosh!!!!! sobrang tedious ito cel. I could just feel how painstaking it is and i think i would have quitted earlier than you when you thought of quitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like it'd of drove me crazy lol. but your hard work really shows, you did great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please reload this kit!

    D :)


    File not available
    This file was either in breach of a copyright holder or deleted by the uploader.

    ReplyDelete