Thursday, May 15, 2008

Precious Baby Kit


Having babies are more than enough reason to digiscrap. Who can resist our babies' many firsts that should be captured at all costs?

My daughters are now growing up fast, and I made this one for Katrina, my youngest, having found a picture of her when she was just under a year old.

How time flies so fast...but in pictures, they are suspended in just one instant for a lifetime of memories.

A sample of what i did with my kits...




DOWNLOAD HERE!

My files are stored at File Serve!
Let your uploads EARN with every downloads!







3 comments:

  1. wowowowww! very fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is SO sweet!! I'm totally in love with the little charm bracelet...it is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece of work with us!

    ReplyDelete