Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Angels of the Month Kit (January-March)

My first kit for the year!

....and I want to greet you all a very Happy New Year.
I have always loved angels and to start the year, what will be more fitting than an angel kit.

I have finished 3 angels for the months of January, February and March. The kit includes 3 word arts corresponding to the month and some ribbons, stitched star and moon to start your lay-outs.

I hope everyone enjoys this....the next angels will be coming soon!
Watch out for them...:o)


DOWNLOAD THE KIT HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 08:59pm, NY 11:59pm] - 13 Jan [UK 04:59am, OZ 03:59pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cel, for the monthly angels. be waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, thank you very much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete