Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bear Kit1 Freebie!




A set of 6  elements with dropshadow for you!

DOWNLOAD HERE



 

The frame measures 1728 x 864 pixels.
For personal use only.
The Kit is only for $1.00.



               
The frame measures 1728 x 864 pixels. 
For personal use only.
The Kit is only for $1.00.



Two frames with a verse from the Psalm: "I will bless you O Lord, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Specially made for your precious little ones!

For personal use only.
The Kit is only for $1.00.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these Tatty Bears. I love them and just can't seem to get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for these bears...

    ReplyDelete